Statistics on the 2021 U.S. border crisis and related topics
compiled by Wm. Robert Johnston
last updated 5 July 2021
The following pages provide statistics, other data, and analyses regarding the 2021 U.S. border crisis and related topics. Enforcement statistics are primarily from U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistical reports. Data related to legal immigration are primarily from U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services. Some supplementary data are included from other reports and from news accounts.
Links to sub pages:
- Review (under construction)
- Timeline (2021)
- Enforcement statistics (apprehensions of illegal immigrants, etc.)
- Border-related COVID-19 statistics (cases in ICE custody; cases in border regions)
- Data on Mexican drug war violence (2006-2011)
- Legal immigration statistics
- Cameron County (Texas), 2021, "COVID-19," Cameron County, on line [https://www.cameroncounty.us/category/covid-19/].
- Gobjerno de Mexico, 2021, "Covid-19 Mexico," GOB, on line [https://datos.covid-19.conacyt.mx/].
- Hidalgo County (Texas), 2021, "Coronavirus updates," Hidalgo County, on line https://www.hidalgocounty.us/coronavirusupdates].
- New Mexico Department of Health, 2021, "2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)," NM Dept. of Health, on line, [https://cv.nmhealth.org/].
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 2021, "Stats and Summaries," U.S. CBP, on line [https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats].
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 2021, "Stats and Summaries," U.S. ICE, on line [https://www.ice.gov/coronavirus].
© 2021 by Wm. Robert Johnston.
Last modified 5 July 2021.
Return to Home. Return to Other Policy Issues.